Tebogo J. Mphatswe
Cell: 073 798 8772
Alternative: 083 341 8420
Surname : Mphatswe
Full Names : Tebogo Johannes
Date of Birth : 26 January 1997
Identity number : 9701265497085
Gender : Male
Nationality : South African
Marital status : Single
Languages : Setswana, English, SeSotho, Sepedi & IsiZulu
Driver’s license : Code 10
Key Skills & Competencies
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
• Effective networking techniques and outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Always maintains a positive and consummately professional demeanour, with ability to
instil trust and engagement of others.
• An unwavering commitment to service, with the ability to build productive relationships,
resolve complex issues and win loyalty.
• Can easily build rapport with clients, vendors, and project stakeholders both in person,
over the phone and in writing.
• Practical application of DSM-5, ICD-10 and CPT coding.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
North West University
Psychopathology, Counselling and Ethical Conduct, Research and
Organisation : OurVoice Publishers
Position : Administrator
Year : Dec 2019 – Jan 2021
Organisation : Medscheme
Position : Hosptial Pre-Authorization Agent
Year : Feb 2019 – Jun 2019
Organisation : Gee-Junction Pty (Ltd)
Position : Content writer
Year : Feb 2017 – Nov 2018
Creating hospital authorization for patients.
file creation and management for new and existing patients
Handling inbound calls
Application of ICD-10, DSM-5 and CPT coding.
Maintaining adequate Medical aid product knowledge and providing assistance
Creating and maintaining an effective filing system.
Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Proofreading and editing posts before publication.
Promotional work for upcoming events.
Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
Drafting press releases
Social media management
National Senior Certificate
Phahama Senior Secondary school
Biology, Physics, Mathematics and English
Mr. Goodwill Moloko
Tel: – 072 497 9959
Mrs. Ruth Joseph
073 630 0739
Mr. Godfrey Manyane
067 828 5045