First Name Marcus
Nationality South African
Identity Number 790818 5009 088
Address 132 Lenny Naidu Drive, Bayview,
Languages English and Afrikaans
Driver’s License Code 10
Matric with N3 technical certificate , Phoenix Technical Secondary , 1997
Prefect at Phoenix Technical Secondary
Represented the school in soccer and cricket for KZN
Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Transport and Logistics qualified as a
University of South Africa (UNISA) – Student Number : 48155055
• Medical certificate from the Academy of Emergency Medical Training ( BAA )
• Voluntary work at EMRS ( RK Khan hospital as a paramedic for 3 months
and at Netcare Special Events )
• Lectured part time at Grindrod First Aid training centre in Umbilo as a BLS.
• Certificate for MS Word, Excel, Internet & E-mail at Sun School of Computing
( Computer Fundamentals )
• SAP Template Light Overview and navigation certificate from TOTAL SA in
• Certificate for Outstanding and Dedicated Community service for the MRA
Fair (Merebank) in 1998.
• Certificate for Top Agent of the month ( January ) at Ster Kinekor
Further achievements ( Continued )
• Certificate for Most Improved Agent of the month ( January ) at Ster Kinekor
• Certificate for Top Sales Agent of the Month ( January ) at Ster Kinekor
• Certificate of Achievement from Blue Arrow ( Team UK ) on completion of
competence in health/hygiene examination.EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Employer: Connect BPS CLIENT- UNITED KINGDOM LAW FIRM PGMBM
(FIXED CONTRACT )
Period: 19TH APRIL 2021-27TH MAY 2021
Position: OUTBOUND AGENT
Duties : calling exzisting car owners that have previously purchased Diesel
vehicles from 2007-2019 to collate their personal information onto an online
questionaire forwarding it to our Litigation attorneys in order to claim back money on
our customers behalf due to the diesel emmision scandal as consumers were
mislead due to having cheating software devices on their vehicles which they were
unaware of .
Employer: BOLT (Taxi Cab App)
Period: JULY 2016- TILL PRESENT
Position: Fleet Supervisor
Duties- supervising a fleet of vehicles ,dealing with Maintenance,paying of wages
to drivers ,Financial and Technical training of drivers on how to use the Bolt driver
App,Operational Consultant to Customers(Riders) and drivers via the support App.
Employer: Independant Electoral Commission for Ethekweni Municipality
Period: 1 day ( 18 hours ) August 2016 in Chatsworth
Period: 01 March 2014 to 30 April 2014
Position: Nedbank Speedpoint technical consultant
• Collating of paperwork on new devices installed
• Installation of Nedbank speedpoints with upgraded software for
• Maintaining a target of 10 devices installed a day as per Roll
• Settle existing device of merchants
• Replacing device with new machine
• Configure/set up communication method on new machine; test
device and process a test transaction; print profile slips x2
Employer: First Rand Limited
Period: January 2011 to December 2013
Position: Admin Support; Financial and technical consultantPREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT ( Continued )
• Logging all technical and financial calls of Shell service station
speedpoints in South Africa.
• Responding to email escalations from Shell.
• Asssisting with financial enquiries when client has been incorrectly
• Sending escalations to Bytes to repair and replace terminals at
Shell service stations.
• Escalating calls to our service providers, X-link and Easypay in
order for Shell terminals to be repaired.
• Reprocessing payments when clients lodge a dispute.
• Ensuring all repairs of terminals are done within the sla times.
• Assisting with creditors and debtors journals of the Shell fuel hub
service stations ; emailing them the balance sheet and Income
Statement of their account as per comission fees charged each
time a card is swiped.
Employer: Total SA
Period: January 2007 to December 2010
Sector: Petroleum Industry
Position: Administrator / Team Leader
• Logging all calls on an application called Remedy and assigning it to
the respective Total employees
• Navigating the SAP system for Total customers to view the status of
Fuel and Lubricants orders and give them feedback.
• Dealing with account queries from Service Station dealers and
To the Retail Credit department.
• Assigning calls to Investors, Business Advisors and Dealers in order
for them to purchase land to establish a service station or to invest in
a service station. Total had implemented an excellent programme
called Retail Entrepreneurship.
• Assisting customers to various employees departments and providing
them with e-mail addresses /switchboard operator.
• Dealing with all aspects of general enquiries for South African
customers as well as NBLS ( Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT ( Continued )
Duties: Logging all maintenance enquiries for all the Total sites in South
Africa on Remedy.
Note: I have gained intense knowledge in the Oil and Petroleum
While working in the call centre during this period of time. I have
learned to deal with the following:
▪ Large volumes of overflow switchboard calls▪ Working under continuous stressful conditions.
▪ Communication skillfully and problem solving.
▪ Dealing with abusive, difficult and impatient customers.
▪ Handling problems relating to a wide spectrum of
issues across more than one discipline within the
Employer: Shell UK
Period: September 2004 to December 2006
Sector: Petroleum Industry
Position: Administrator ( Team Leader )
• Supervising of 8 employees ensuring they are logged in and
available to take calls.
• Ensuring that all member correspondence and completed query
information is filed as per the specified procedures.
• To adhere to SLA of the call centre help agents with queries,
complaints, product knowledge escalations and supervise.
• Verify that all new applications have all the relevant documentation
in order to be processed on database.
• Keeping a log of all applications processed in Excel on a daily
basis as well as agent stats sent on a daily basis.
• Responding to all emails from clients that required activation of
their Shell pluspoints membership and redeeming of vouchers.
• Dealing with account queries, corporate clients and irate client
cases escalated by agents for me to deal with.
• Handling objections independantly and retaining clients that were
going to cancel their membership.
• Using all computer systems correctly to ensure that information is
found and updated timeously.
• Ensure that all communications with customers are logged
correctly using the appropriate computer systems for tracking
Employer: Maydon Wharf Fruit Terminal
Period: January 2000 to August 2004
Position: Export Supervisor/Planner
• Planning and distribution of documentation of Citrus fruit.
• Ensuring fruit is well refrigerated at PCB temparatures for export.
• Planning of goods to be loaded on vessel for export
• Handling of all export administration duities and liaising with the
clearing and forwarding agents.• Supervising of 8 staff members and overseeing their
• Compiling an analysis report of damaged pallets and boxes before
• Handling of debtors and creditors accounts of clients.
• Scanning and entering on database of citrus fruit that was offloaded from carrier trucks. Thereafter planning and distribution of
the vessel had to be compiled.
Maydon Wharf Fruit Terminal
Accounts manager: Ronnell Ramraj ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team manager: Nichola Sumpter
(0994) 1604 230 219 ; Email: email@example.com
Manager: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor: Jessie ; 087 311 8739 ; Email: email@example.com
Nedbank Technical Services
Manager: Sindy ; 031 536 5414 ; Email: sindyg@nedbank.
CONNECT BPS- CLIENT UK LAWFIRM PGMBM
Saskia Hill -0823213219
BCOM DEGREE at UNISA
BCOM DEGREE at PHOENIX TECHNICAL SECONDARY