Beyond that which is already mentioned in my attached resume, I am someone who knows how to set goals and achieve them and have a proven track record of being able to conceive, develop, and execute strategies. I feel certain that my strong commination skills coupled with my ability to solve problem will be of immediate value to your company. I would bring my ability to work hard, also my tendency to complete tasks on time and to the highest standards.
I have the ability to grow with a job, handle responsibility and build positive relationships with work colleagues at all levels.
I consider myself to be a strong communicator, presenter and listener. All my previous employers are satisfied with my work ethic and how I represented myself and the company as well. I am very confident that I would make an immediate and significant contribution to your company’s operations.
I very much hope that you will look favorably upon my application by recognizing my enthusiasm, talents and my future potential. You will find me to be a reliable person who has a professional, calm and honest approach to all work-related matters. Technically minded and with excellent problem resolution skills, I can work effectively in fast paced and ever-changing environment.
Please refer to the accompanying resume for more detailed information regarding my abilities and skill sets. Feel free to contact me for at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Lindokuhle . M. Ndlovu
NAMES : LINDOKUHLE MALIBONGWE
SURNAME : NDLOVU
DATE OF BIRTH : 03/04/1995
GENDER : MALE
RACE : BLACK AFRICAN
NATIONALITY : SOUTH AFRICAN
MARITAL STATUS : UNMARRIED
CONTACT DETAILS : 0814848072 /0656767472
E-MAIL : email@example.com
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS : 52 Bedford Road
STATE OF HEALTH : Excellent
CRIMINAL RECORD : None
Home language : IsiZulu
Speak Excellent Excellent
Read Good Excellent
Write Good Excellent
BSC Information Technology (Management)
2015 – 2017
The purpose of the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is to enable the qualifying student to enter various sub-categories within the Information Technology industry.
Year Matriculated – 2013
Subjects Passed Symbol
Life Orientation A
Life Sciences C
Physical Sciences D
• Held a leadership position in the school debate team
• Participated in the Chess Club
• Head prefect
• Microsoft Office Professional
• Project Management
• Strategic Planning
• Programming (JAVA, HTML ,C++)
• Office Administration
OCCUPIED KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(2014/02/12-2015/01/12) • Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Maintain a fully stocked store
• Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
• Recommend and display items that match customer needs
• Welcome and greet customers
• Manage point-of-sale processes
• Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
• Keep up to date with product information
• Accurately describe product features and benefits
Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology
(2018/01/24-2018/08/17) • Produce materials that support learning.
• Manage own teaching, scholarly and administrative activities and supervise students’ fieldwork and placements.
• Supervise the work of students, provide advice on study skills and help them with learning problems.
• Set and mark assignments and set examination questions as well as assessing the work and progress of students by reference to defined criteria and provide constructive feedback to students.
J C Steelworks
• Perform delegated manual labour tasks effectively to assist in achieving Company goals.
• Assisting artisans with maintenance on machinery and buildings.
• Ensuring all tools and equipment are accounted for and maintained properly.
• Perform delegated tasks efficiently and effectively within allocated time frame
• Draw up quotations for clients
• Respond to clients calls/emails
Office support /Graphic design
• Design logo and book covers
• Design book layouts
• Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
• Supervise members of the administrative staff, equally dividing responsibilities to improve performance
• Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management
• Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
• Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
• Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
• Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
• Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
• Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
• Meet with senior management to determine areas of improvement
• Coordinate regular meetings with department heads to best understand their current obstacles
• Design and implement a plan of action for each area of business
• Oversee the budget and expenses of each department
• Identify inefficiencies in a department’s productivity and performance
• Research new innovative ways to improve the business model through technology and resources
• Renegotiate vendor contracts to obtain better rates