Good day Sir/Madam,
I hope this email finds you well?
It is my great pleasure to submit my application for the Company Driver position. As a person who prioritizes safety and sensitive deadlines, I believe that my skills as a driver as well as my customer service skills, would make me a valuable employee and I would bring an enthusiasm to the job that many others may lack.
I carry a Code 10 Drivers Licence with a PDP (Professional Driving Permit), have an excellent driving record and I am able to drive sedans, minibuses, light commercial vehicles, trailers and Open Safari vehicles. I am also ready to employ my handling and strapping skills that would guarantee the safety of everything that I am asked to deliver, prioritizing time to ensure there are no delays.
My driving experience includes:
-Driving tourists locally, nationwide, across the border to Mozambique and Eswatini and the Kruger National Park, during my time at Ntwanano Safaris.
-Transporting staff while employed at Da Loose Mongoose Restaurant as a part-time waitress (2011-2013)
On this note, it would be a pleasure to join your Company as a hard-working, diligent and trustworthy Company driver.
Thank you for giving my application your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any outstanding questions that you may have.
- Office Administration; Sage Pastel; Microsoft Programs; Fluent in English and Portuguese; Tourist guide and host; Code 10 drivers License ; Waitress and Bartender; Arts and Crafts
January 2004-November 2005
Matric at Acek Academy
Contract Management (short course) at University of Pretoria
Short course on Contract Management. My work included drafting of contracts at the Dept. of Defense.
February 2012-October 2013
NQF Level 3 Jewellery Design and Manufacturing at Umjindi Jewellery School
January 2015-March 2020
Administration at Ntwanano Safaris
• Office administrative duties including, using Sage Pastel and Microsoft Programs;
• Sales and marketing initiatives, including representing the company at local and international tradeshows and exhibitions;
• Planning and scheduling guest tours, getaway packages and accommodation arrangements;
• Road transfer of guests locally and cross border;
• Hosting and chaperoning guests around local and neighboring attractions.