Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Stipend: R 3 500 Per Month
Job Type: 12 Months
Company Name: Joburg City Theatres
Joburg City Theatres Invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Tourism Guide Learnership Positions (X50 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 9th January 2024
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing Learnership opportunities to unemployed youth residing in Gauteng. The Company is providing opportunities to unemployed learners to attend classes and gain work experience in the theatre environment.
Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed youth, throughout Gauteng Province, to apply for our Learnership programme.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY:
All applicants must be:
- between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen.
- Persons who need Learning and Experiential Training.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 months Learnership contract.
- An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R3500.00 will be paid.
- Successful applicants will be required to transport themselves.
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence, we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- JCT is under no obligation to employ the learners on completion of the programmes.
- JCT reserves the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
Interested persons are requested to send a short covering letter and brief CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and/or academic record and ID quoting the relevant reference number to:
Mr. Beneven Mkansi, Joburg City Theatres, firstname.lastname@example.org
ENQUIRIES: (011) 877 6859 / 073 505 3860
CLOSING DATE: 09 JANUARY 2024