Location: Mpumalanga, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Mpumalanga Department of Health
The Mpumalanga Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their various vacancies (X48 Posts). The closing date for all applications is the 12th January 2024
- PHARMACIST INTERNS X13 POSTS
- PHYSIOTHERAPISTS X5 POSTS
- DIETICIANS X3 POSTS
- RADIOGRAPHERS X2 POSTS
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS X7 POSTS
- PHARMACISTS X3 POSTS
- MEDICAL OFFICERS X15 POSTS
- Applicants are to use our ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM and also upload the required documents on the Departmental website
- Applicants will be allocated based on the availability of posts in the Government Hospitals, from the date the post is vacated.
- Priority will be given to the Mpumalanga Government bursary holders.
- The internship is a one year contract and not extendable.
The Mpumalanga Department of Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of these positions. Candidates whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
ENQUIRIES: Glory Mokone @ 013 766 3340 for HR Enquiries
CLOSING DATE: 12 JANUARY 2024