Location: South Africa (Work From Home)
Salary: R7 000 – R9 000 P/M
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: TransUnion
The Voice Associate is responsible for answering inbound phone calls relating to TransUnion Products and Services. The Voice Associate will support both customers and consumer who use the TransUnion Services.
Please note that this position includes a 24 Hour shift (Night shift) and Public Holidays.
It is a requirement of the Global Capability Centre Africa that you reside in a home that is fibre ready; and has space for you to be able to work comfortably and confidentially on a day-to-day basis for the purpose of your proposed employment. You can be based anywhere in South Africa and will not be able to work in a location outside of South Africa.
A Minimum of a 100 Meg Fibre line is required, should you be successful, you will need to upgrade your line in order to work effectively.
What We Offer:
- TransUnion believes in investing in the best people.
- Our dynamic and diverse environment values and promotes the growth of associates in their jobs, roles, and careers.
- The flexibility of working from home.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities.
- Experience as a highly efficient contact center agent in an inbound call center (Outbound and Back office – Advantageous), in order to professionally manage all consumer’s interactions as rostered within required parameters, inclusive of calls, emails and other tasks that will be determined from time to time by the Team manager.
- Ability to learn and maintain a consistently high level of knowledge regarding Transunion’s products, services, systems, processes, policy knowledge and tools and by doing so demonstrate consistent knowledge of these services and processes when performing all voice operations in a professional tone
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to our consumers, by anticipating their needs and proactively championing and resolving their issues, and utilizing all the resource tools available.
- Resolve all consumer’s queries with willingness, appropriate tone, and language within acceptable time frames per company policies and procedures, where resolution is not immediately possible, ensures follow-up action is taken, and provide feedback to the consumer.
- Where applicable educate customers/consumers on TransUnion products, processes and any applicable regulatory information.
- Accurately and efficiently capture all customer/consumer details and data relevant to the call
- Maintain a solid understanding of US credit/financial principles
- Adheres to established company processes and procedures when responding to support phone calls and resolves customer queries with willingness, appropriate tone and language within acceptable time frames
- Works with QA and team lead to improve individual performance based on feedback and coaching to ensure high quality work is delivered to customers and consumers
- Ability to work according to all individual targets in order to achieve departmental service levels agreements (Eg Adherence to schedules, manages individual performance for aux time usage, quality standards, average handle times, productivity requirements, etc) as well as adherence to company and departmental policies, procedures and compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Highest level of formal schooling for the specific region
- 1 – 3 years Customer Service Experience – in a contact centre environment, which includes inbound voice customer care/support (Outbound experience advantageous)
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to deal with irate customers regularly
- Ability to work remotely, independently, and have a strong sense of duty.
- A self starter with strong initiative, with the ability to demonstrate a readiness to make decisions, take initiative and originate action
- Demonstrate attention to detail in all work completed
- Collaborates well with others in team oriented environment
- Proactively works to improve knowledge and adherence to company processes and procedures
- Adapts well to change and can adjust priorities as needed
- Displays effective time management skills
- Highly computer literate
Closing Date: 11 November 2023