Location: South Africa (Work From Home)
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Full Time
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly accomplished Executive Assistant looking to work in a modern and fast-growing organization in the US. You will have plenty of growth potential and enjoy a working environment that is transparent and refuses any form of bureaucracy!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting the CEO, provide support to the senior executives as needed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Manage the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Light Accounting and booking
- Social media management and posting
- Administrative tasks
- Trustworthy and honest
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Take initiative, prioritize and can regularly meet deadlines.
- Paid and Sick Annual Leave
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonuses
Closing Date: 10/10/2023