Location: South Africa (Work From Home)
Salary: R8 000 – R10 000 a month
Job Type: Part-time
Company Name: Prospect Engine Group
Looking for a part time remote virtual assistant with a good technical aptitude in Social Media Marketing. Must have strong Administration skills and another preferable skillset is book keeping experience.
You will be working with a pioneering Web Design & Digital Marketing business predominantly working in the Real Estate Sector working directly for their CEO.
Remote Workers for UK based businesses – Multiple Full Time Positions Available
Are you looking for a remote working opportunity with the convenience of working from home? Prospect Engine, specializing in the property sector, are seeking motivated individuals to place with our UK property business partners. All positions available are with established and reputable UK Real Estate businesses.
- Laptop and access to high speed wifi.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy individuals comfortable working remotely with access to reliable Wi-Fi.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Remote working opportunity with flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Immediate start available.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of UK businesses.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the above position and believe you have the skills and enthusiasm, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospect Engine is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion
in our workplace and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Join Prospect Engine and embark on a rewarding remote working journey with immediate opportunities to contribute to our Real Estate partners and make a difference in the property sector. Apply today!
Closing Date: 30/11/2023