Location: Gauteng, Western Cape and KwaZulu-Natal
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Value Logistics
Value Logistics invites suitably qualified unemployed youth to apply for their Transport Clerk Learnership Positions. The closing date for applications is the 22nd January 2024
Value Group promotes access to education and training for unemployed youth. The aim of the learnership programme is to upskill participants with a qualification that will enable them to be employable in a Logistics and Supply Chain Operational Environment.
Value Group has an exciting opportunity for qualifying candidates who are interested in a 12-month learnership programme. The learnership programme covers the following qualification – Transport Clerk NQF 4 and will commence on 01 March 2024 and will end on 28 February 2025.
- Literacy and numeracy assessments will be conducted.
- You will undergo a criminal check.
- You will be required to attend theoretical classroom training, one week per month.
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday from 07H00 to 17H00, with the possibility of working overtime as and when required.
- Workplace experience will be within an operational environment.
- You will receive a monthly stipend.
- Matric Certificate with 50% pass rate.
- Applicants must be aged between 20-29 years old.
- Your recent CV.
- 1 original certified copy of your South African ID.
- 1 original certified copy of your Matric Certificate.
- Copies of any other qualification you may have.
CLOSING DATE: 22 JANUARY 2024