Location: South Africa (Work From Home)
Salary: R72 000 Per Annum
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Webafrica
So, if getting customers connected to the World Wide Web is your thing and high levels of service is your passion, get in touch with us!
Send us your details so we can meet!
You will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve issues with services such as but not limited to: Fibre and VoIP
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Analytical thinking with strong troubleshooting ability
- Strong understanding of ISP Networks
- Willing to work shifts (including weekends & public holidays)
- PREFERENCE will be given to applicants who has fibre network coverage
- 1+ Year customer services experience within an ISP Call Centre
- 1+ Year of technical and desktop customer service experience
- Exposure to a Customer Service Scoring System (eg. Net Promoter Score
- Call Centre
- Technical Support
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- MS Office (Word
- MS Office (Excel)
- MS Outlook
- Conflict Resolution
- Time Management
- Technical Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
What you will be doing:
- Provide efficient and effective support to Webafrica Vuma Reach Customers around billing and technical queries via WhatsApp Live Chat
- Provide support to Webafrica Vuma Reach Customers
- Troubleshoot internet connectivity problems on all Devices (Desktops, Laptops, Mobile Devices etc.)
- Escalation of Faults beyond 1st Line Support
- Router Configuration
- Customer Account Management
- Updating customer records
- Account activations/cancellations
- Account payment management
- Advising customers on account balances
- Account reconciliations
- Credit and debit note management
- Meeting Daily Live Chat and Call Targets
Our benefits are second to none – the icing on the Webafrica culture cake:
- We are a Fully Remote work environment
- That’s right! No need to go into the office! You can work from just about anywhere.We have partnered with a shared office/workspace called Workshop 17 and we cover the cost of your access to any of their branches around the country – if you’d like a change of scenery from time to time.
- We Kit you out
- We will provide you with all the necessary tech equipment needed for a remote office. Laptop, monitor, and headset. And of course, a UPS to ease the effects of load-shedding!
- We also provide you with Connectivity – FOR FREE!
- We look after your well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle
- We pay 100% of your medical aid (Discovery& Vitality) – so no deduction unless you want to add a beneficiary or increase your cover to more than what is provided.
- We think of your future too
- Retirement Annuity – up to 5% company contribution in your first year; 7.5% thereafter
THE CHERRY ON TOP!!! Webafrica rewards stellar performance!
- Performance Bonuses of up to 20% of your cash salary are paid out quarterly, so long as company targets are met.
- Annual individual awards for the Webafricans that outshine the rest!
- We always try to have some fun! Team buildings are a big deal as well as other cultural activities and company events!