Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: R202 233 – R235 611 per annum (Level 03), (plus benefits)
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: South African Social Security Agency (SASSA)
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Grants Administrator Vacancies. The Closing Dates for applications is the 10th November 2023
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES TO APPLY THE FOLLOWING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
POSITION: GRANTS ADMINISTRATOR (7 POSTS)
SALARY: R202 233 – R235 611 P.A EXCLUSIVE OF BENEFITS
JOHANNESBURG LOCAL OFFICE: JOHANNESBURG DISTRICT (REF: GP/SAS 01/10/2023)
CHIAWELO- SOWETO LOCAL OFFICE: JOHANNESBURG DISTRICT (2 POSTS) (REF: GP/SAS 02/10/2023)
LENASIA LOCAL OFFICE: JOHANNESBURG DISTRICT (3 POSTS) (REF: GP/SAS 03/10/2023)
MIDRAND LOCAL OFFICE: LOCATION ALEXANDER: JOHANNESBURG DISTRICT (REF: GP/SAS 04/10/2023)
- Senior Certificate (NQF Level 4) with 0 – 1 years’ experience
- A valid driver’s licence and /or administrative/ clerical experience will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- The incumbent will assist in administration of Social Grants at Local Office Level.
- Effectively screen all grant applications.
- Capture applications on the system.
- Provide customer care.
- Process other grant documentation/perform other grants administration functions.
- Conduct quality control on grant applications and Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA, Chapter 6, Part 3)
Applications for the above posts must be hand delivered at the following address: SASSA REGIONAL OFFICE, 222 Smit Street Braamfotein 2017.
Applicants interested applying for internship Programme should send their applications (Fully completed Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM, Identity Document or Smart Card, detailed CV and certified copies of Senior Certificate and post matric qualification acquired quoting the relevant reference number to the relevant address and position name as per the advert. Kindly note that other documents e.g. Certificates, ID and Drivers Licence etc. should be submitted upon request.
Failure to comply with the above requirements may results your application been disqualified.
General Enquiries: Mashudu Malivha on 011 241 8563/ Thanyani Makatu 011 241 8357/ Nomfundo Nkosi 011 241 8601.
CLOSING DATE: 10 NOVEMBER 2023