Location: South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: 18 Months
Company Name: Pick N Pay
Pick N Pay invites suitably qualified unemployed TVET College students to apply for their 18 Month Workplace Experience Programme. The closing date for applications is the 31st October 2023
JOB ADVERT SUMMARY:
Pick n Pay is looking for talented Learners, who share our values and are keen to learn from our very skilled and experience team of professionals.
We have exciting opportunities for determined, focused and dedicated individuals who wish to apply for Hospitality, Marketing, Business Admin, HR Workplace Experience Programme learnership positions in the retail industry.
- Available to complete an 18 month Learnership
- N6 Hospitality, Marketing, Business Admin, HR
- Certified copy of ID – attached to the application
- Certified Copy of N6 certificate – attached to the application
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidates need to demonstrate professional values and attitudes;
- The ability to integrate acumen and technical competence with each area of the value creation process.
- Competency based interview to assess above requirements
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to relevant assessments
Closing Date: 31/10/2023