Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
Salary: R149 729.00 Plus Benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Alfred Nzo District Municipality
Alfred Nzo District Municipality invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Personnel Clerk Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 19th January 2024
POST: PERSONNEL CLERK
- Task Grade: 06
- Grade 12 Or Matric
- A three-year National Diploma in Human Resources or related qualification e At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in Human Resources Management and Knowledge of Payday will be an added advantage
- Competency in the use of computer package.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Performs administrative/clerical tasks associated with Personnel/Humana resources activities
- Merging, copying and transferring data from recruitment applications, formatting/ generating forms/ transactional documentation for approval to facilitate retrieval of data for the selection
- Updating personnel files by inserting current and relevant information
- Processing and preparing documents for staff appointments, filling of all documentation and personnel files in a chronological sequence in order to ensure easy retrieval
- Assisting in leave management
- Compile master lists for vacant positions.
Applicants must submit a completed ANDM Employment Form obtained here and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with exposition of their experience and competencies with certified copies of qualifications, Identity document and license where applicable.
Applications should be forwarded to:
The Corporate Services Department, Alfred Nzo District Municipality, ERF 1400 Ntsizwa Street or Private Bag X 511, Mount Ayliff, 4735.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. S Fikeni by telephone at (039) 254 5000.
CLOSING DATE: 19 JANUARY 2024