Salary: R13, 300 p/m
Location: Major Cities in South Africa
We are seeking personal assistants for medical centre’s. A Personal Assistant (PA) provides comprehensive administrative and organizational support to individuals, often high-level executives or busy professionals. The PA’s role is to manage tasks efficiently, handle sensitive information with discretion, and ensure the smooth operation of the individual’s personal and professional life.
- Manage and maintain the individual’s calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Screen and prioritize phone calls, emails, and messages, and handle routine inquiries independently.
- Organize travel arrangements, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Prepare and edit documents, reports, and presentations.
- Conduct research on various topics and provide summaries or recommendations.
- Manage and track expenses, including creating and submitting expense reports.
- Handle personal errands, such as shopping, reservations, and household management.
- Act as a liaison between the individual and other team members, family members, or external contacts.
- Attend meetings and take minutes, as well as follow up on action items.
- Assist with personal and professional correspondence.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and documents.
- Anticipate the individual’s needs and proactively address them.
- Help with time management and organization to boost productivity.
- Support with personal and professional projects as assigned.
- Manage filing systems and ensure proper record keeping.
- Handle special requests and tasks as they arise.
- Grade 12
- P.A Certification will be advantageous
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant or in an administrative role is beneficial.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in office software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools.
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and tasks.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and the ability to represent the individual effectively.
- Personal Assistants often work closely with their employers and may be required to be available outside regular business hours to address urgent matters.
- This role demands a high level of trust and confidentiality, as PAs often have access to sensitive information and may manage personal and professional affairs simultaneously.
As a Personal Assistant, your role is crucial in enabling the individual you support to focus on their core responsibilities by efficiently managing administrative tasks and providing essential support. Your ability to handle various responsibilities with professionalism and discretion contributes to their success.
To Apply to this job send an e-mail to email@example.com