Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Northlink College
Northlink College invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Tea Lady Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 6th October 2023.
POST: TEA LADY (PERMANENT) – Ref: NLC- CNT14/2023
- Grade 10 Certificate.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a Tea Lady or related field.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Checking boardrooms and meeting rooms schedules daily for planned/ scheduled meetings (bookings).
- Setting up boardrooms and meeting rooms ahead of time and that all requirements as per booking are in place.
- Daily cleaning of boardrooms and meeting rooms, after meetings and internal functions have taken place, including vacuuming and dusting.
- Preparing refreshments (tea, coffee, etc.) for staff and visitors during meetings and internal functions.
- Clearing and collecting used crockery and cutlery after meetings and internal functions.
- Washing of cutlery and crockery- after tea times, lunchtimes and meetings.
- Preparing breakfast and lunch for executive management, where requested to do so.
- Keeping the staff coffee lounge clean and neat on a daily basis.
- Apply and maintain kitchen hygiene at all times.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED MUST BE IN PDF FORMAT.
Applicants will be subjected to a criminal background check as well as the verification of qualifications.