Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA)
The Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Office Assistant Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 11th October 2023.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- One years’ experience and expertise with office administration.
- Previous work experience in the financial sector (Added advantage).
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Ms Outlook).
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Correspondence, documentation management and general administration.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Prepare outgoing mail (Regular, Fast and Ordinary).
- Record all outgoing mail in mail register book.
- Make copies of proof of postage and scan to Case Officers and Administrative Assistants.
- Collection of incoming mail.
- Record all incoming mail in register.
- Distribute incoming mail accordingly.
- Attend to queries from complainants regarding received mail via email o phone using tracking numbers.
- Resend proof of receipt/posting as required by email.
- Submit statistics daily/weekly and monthly regarding mail.
- Reload franking machines as required.
- The potential suitable candidate must be a strategic and creative thinker, passionate about service delivery, be able to thrive under pressure.
- The candidate must be able to display compassion towards members of the public and complainants and have an open-door policy.
- Energetic, outcomes and deadlines driven attributes are essential.
- An influential teamplayer, great communicator, with high levels of integrity and professionalism.
Interested persons may submit applications, inclusive of academic qualifications and CV to email@example.com
The OPFA is an equal opportunity employer and as such, preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups in line with the organisation’s employment equity plan. Persons living with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 11/10/2023