Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Truworths
Truworths invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Inbound Call Centre Agent Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 9th January 2024
POST: INBOUND CALL CENTRE AGENT
- Reference Number: TRU231212-5
- Business Area: Credit Service
- Location: Cape Town
At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff is constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Take a walk through our stores or offices and you’ll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition.
We’re looking for energetic and motivated people to work in our dynamic Fashion Call Centre in the city of Cape Town.
Our Customer Services department requires agents with a real passion for retail and commitment to a high level of customer service, to work in our Multimedia Department and Ecommerce team.
- Take inbound calls related to E-commerce (online) and Fashion Delivery orders.
- Assist the customer with tracking their orders.
- Assist customers with online profile.
- Liaising with couriers and stores and giving feedback to the customer
- Preparation for contacts answered.
- Personality and quality of multimedia correspondence (works at enhancing relationships with customers).
- Exercises good judgement as to when to educate the Customer (for example, benefits of payment, NCA, Fashion Delivery Service, consequences of non-payment etc.).
- Administration – demonstrates an ability to adhere to administrative procedures with speed and accuracy.
- Department performance – actively contributes towards responding to Customers within 48 hours. Drives own training.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Matric qualification
- Clear criminal and credit history
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a contact centre in an agent or similar role
- Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
- Extremely self-motivated & organised with the ability to multitask & prioritise
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Exceptional customer Service Experience
- Must be proficient in contact centre systems
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic ‘Vision-Nexus’ experience
- Availability and willingness to work overtime/public holidays where required
- 40 WPM typing speed
- Customer/Client focus
- Effective time management skills
- Attention to detail
- A good deal of accuracy
- Ability to follow set procedures
- The ability to be pro-active and constantly seek a better way of doing things
- Good time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in a team and independently
CLOSING DATE: 09 JANUARY 2024