Location: South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO)
The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Office Attendant Positions (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 17th October 2023
POSITION: OFFICE ATTENDANT (X4 POSTS)
- Department: Corporate Services
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This position is responsible to provide cleaning services and assist with general administrative duties. Buildings and physical assets must be clean and presentable and consumables available to meet catering requirements.
- Ensure that the bathrooms have sufficient toilet paper, soap and paper towels.
- Ensure the toilets are cleaned are sanitized at regular intervals
- Mirrors, windowsills etc are cleaned daily
- Ensure that the kitchens and bathrooms are always clean and tidy by inspecting these areas every two hours.
- Checking and removing dirty dishes from offices.
- Ensure that the offices are vacuumed as per the cleaning roster.
- Keeping accurate records of the availability of the boardrooms.
- Responding to requests for refreshments in boardrooms for meetings in advance
- Ensure boardrooms are neat and tidy before a meeting.
- Check in during meetings to clear any dirty dishes and replenish any water and other items as needed.
- Ensure that the kitchen is stocked and replenished with necessary consumables.
- Keeping control of and ensure safekeeping of all stock, cutlery, and crockery.
- Maintaining an inventory of kitchen utensils and crockery as well as of office supplies.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 and certificate in Health and safety will be advantageous.
- Certificate in hygiene and cleaning will be advantageous.
- One (1) year experience in a position of providing cleaning services with knowledge of domestic/corporate cleaning procedures, having knowledge of how to work with harsh cleaning chemicals.
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the following link below, by either copying the link onto browser or click on the link:
CLOSING DATE: 17 OCTOBER 2023