Location: South Africa (Work From Home)
Basic Salary: R72 000 – R78 000 a year
Job Type: 12 Months
Company Name: Webafrica
Want to join a dynamic, close-knit company with a creative flair? Webafrica might just be what you’re looking for! Are you customer-focused with a keen eye for detail? Do you have a knack for identifying the best solution to fit customer needs? We are looking for the sharpest pencil in the pencil case, the top of the crop. The person who asks the right questions and is a great active listener. And holds a customer-centric perspective in doing so. If you know you are exactly what we’re looking for, hit send to get your application to us.
- A Matric Certificate or Equivalent
- 2 years in a Call center Environment
- Previous ISP experience will be advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in CRM software
- Prior experience in inbound sales, telemarketing and/or customer service advantageous
- Active listening skills – imperative
- Able to work in a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-centric approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent Time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Goal orientated
- Target and results-driven
- Negotiation Skills
What will you be doing, exactly?
As the front-of-house and first point of contact for customers, your role will be vital to ensuring that our new customers receive a warm welcome. In addition, you will handle queries from existing customers regarding changes to their products. These will include upgrading and downgrading of existing plans as well as any other changes to their current products. In performing the above you will be making use of your persuasive communication skills and product knowledge to find a solution for our new customers that best fit their needs and their pockets. Converting inquiries into satisfied customers.
What will your day look like?
You will be assisting new customers to Webafrica and handling inbound sales tickets and queries on all our products.
- Logging new tickets and following up on existing ones
- Following up on the required information for the tickets prior to submission to ensure the data is correct.
You will be required to:
- Accurately document customer information, interactions, and sales details in our CRM system.
- Regularly follow up with potential customers, to ensure their inquiries are addressed and sales opportunities are maximized
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and compliance standards to ensure operational efficiency.
- Maintain an understanding of legal and ethical requirements related to sales.
Our benefits are second to none – the icing on the Webafrica culture cake:
We are a Fully Remote work environment! That’s right! No need to go into the office! You can work from just about anywhere We have partnered with a shared office/workspace called Workshop 17 and we cover the cost of your access to any of their branches around the country – if you’d like a change of scenery from time to time.
We Kit you out:
We will provide you with all the necessary tech equipment needed for a remote office. Laptop, monitor, and headset. And of course, a UPS to ease the effects of load-shedding! We also provide you with Connectivity – FOR FREE!
CLOSING DATE: 31 JANUARY 2024