Location: Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga
Camp: Sirheni Bushveld Camp
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: South African National Parks
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for a General Worker position at Sirheni Bush Camp under the Nxanatseni Region of the Kruger National Park. Reporting to the Camp Supervisor
- Grade 12
- Physically good health
- The incumbent must have knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Ability to listen and objectively understand verbally conveyed message
- Knowledge of working in the national park
- Good knowledge of tools, handling, and aftercare
- Valid code 10 (C1) Driverâ€™s license with PDP
- Performing semi-skilled tasks that will include cleaning in the camp.
- Perform cleaning duties including ablution facilities and surrounding areas.
- Keep equipment clean and in good working condition.
- Assist with driving duties when required by Supervisor.
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor / Management.
Please send your application accompanied by a Cover letter stating the position clearly, Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of qualifications and ID document to:
South African National Parks
Human Resource Management
Private Bag X402
For attention: Ms Nkateko Mokoena
Tel:(013) 735 4261
Or hand deliver to the Human Capital Management Offices in Skukuza or to the nearest KNP Gate
SANParks is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered to be unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 02/10/2023