Location: Limpopo, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Learnership
Company Name: Sekhukhune District Municipality
Firefighter Learnership opportunity available at Sekhukhune District Municipality.
Do you have a strong desire to improve the lives of others and serve your community? The Sekhukhune District Municipality provides an incredible opportunity to explore whether this is indeed the case. They offer a trained firefighter Learnership program which will give you the skills and knowledge you need to work as a professional Firefighter.
You will receive comprehensive training in fire prevention, fire suppression, rescue operations, and emergency medical services during this learnership. Additionally, you will discover the value of leadership, teamwork, and communication in the field of firefighting.
Who’s allowed to apply:
The learnership is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- South African citizen
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- Hazmat awareness
- First Aid Level 3
- Medical Test NFPA 1582
- No criminal record
- Grade 12 certificate
- Physically fit and healthy
- No criminal record
Do you have 1 year experience in a relevant operational environment? Do you have a EB drivers license?
How to apply:
If you fit these criteria and are thinking about becoming a firefighter, this learnership is a fantastic chance for you. You’ll not only have the opportunity to develop important skills and experience, but you’ll also get to give back to your community and have a beneficial influence.
- Make sure to submit all the required documents, including your ID, matric certificate, and medical certificate.
- All substantial information relevant to a candidate must be provided in this form. Any additional information may be provided on the CV.
- Candidates shortlisted for interviews may be requested to furnish additional information that will assist municipalities to expedite recruitment and selection processes.
- All information received shall be treated with strict confidentiality and shall not be used for any other purpose than to assess the suitability of the applicant.
- This form is designed to assist municipality with the recruitment, selection and appointment of staff members in terms of the Municipal Systems Act, 2000 (Act No. 32 of 2000)
Applications to be submitted with applications form which can be obtained at Sekhukhune District Municipality careers page.
Closing Date: 20/10/2023