Location: Across Various Cities in South Africa
Salary: R202 233.00
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI)
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their EPWP Administration Clerk Vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 9th November 2023
POSTS: ADMINISTRATION CLERK 3: EPWP REPORTING X 4 POSITIONS
- SANBI offers basic annual salary of R202 233.00 plus 37% in lieu of benefits
- Fixed-term contract ending 31 March 2025
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is looking for self-motivated individuals to capture Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) outputs into EPWP reporting system for the Branch Programmes.
This position requires a Grade 10, job specific qualification, or equivalent qualification at NQF 2 with 5 years of work experience in the relevant field or a Grade 12, job specific qualification or equivalent qualification at NQF 4 with 4 years of work experience in the relevant field. Higher education qualification/diploma, or equivalent qualification at NQF 5.
The following competencies are required for the candidates to be successful in this position:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and Word and some experience in customer service.
- The successful candidates should demonstrate high levels of attention to detail, accuracy and be able to work with a diverse team and independently.
KEY PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain an electronic filing system;
- Capture monthly progress reports on the EPWP reporting systems;
- Verify data in spreadsheets and reports, and
- Provide general administrative support to data management unit.
- An application form (obtainable from SANBI website: sanbi.org must accompany the CV together with a letter motivating why the applicant should be favourably considered for this position, and certified qualifications confirming that the minimum qualifications are met (applicants lacking evidence of meeting minimum qualifications and relevant experience will not be considered).
- A competency test will be conducted as part of the selection process.
- Applicants must also provide the full names, addresses and telephone numbers and if possible e-mail addresses of at least three referees.
- Failure to submit the requested information and reference number shall result in your application not being considered.
Follow these instructions to apply for these positions:
- log into and complete the form found on this link: https://forms.gle/PHsBSaJxTXoE6c2r5
- forward your completed application form motivation letter, a two page CV and certified qualifications to demonstrate that the minimum requirements and experience are met; via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must provide the full names, addresses and telephone numbers (and if possible, email addresses) of at least three references.
- Kindly use the correct reference number to apply for the area you are interested in. Failure to submit the requested information may result in your application not being considered.
CLOSING DATE: 09 NOVEMBER 2023