Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Gauteng Department of Health
The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Driver / Messenger Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 27th October 2023
POST 37/120: MESSENGERS REF NO: JUB 32/2023 (X3 POSTS)
- SALARY: R125 373 per annum
- CENTRE: Jubilee District Hospital
- Grade 12 or standard 10.
- A minimum of one-year relevant experience.
- A valid vehicle driver’s license.
- Proven basic computer literacy (certificate).
- Must be able to read and write.
- Understanding of Batho -Pele principles.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Communication skills (verbal written).
- Sound organisational skills.
- Perform messenger functions. Sort and arrange correspondence in the registry.
- Collect, distribute, and circulate correspondence (mail, circulars, documents, and files).
- Record and control correspondences register.
- Deliver and collect patients record from point A to B (e.g., Pharmacy, Casualty, or any other Wards.
- Collect mail, files, documents, and parcel to addressers.
- Deliver mail, files, documents, and parcels to addressees.
- Ensure that recipients sign on the delivery book/register. Perform general office assistant tasks.
- Make copies, fax, and shred documents.
- Perform any other duties delegates by supervisor.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications should be sent to:
- Jubilee District Hospital Human Resource, Department Private Bag X449, Hammanskraal, 0400
- or hand delivered to Stand No. 92 Jubilee Road, Jubilee District Hospital.
ENQUIRIES: Mr M. Motaung Tel No: (012) 717 9340
CLOSING DATE: 27 OCTOBER 2023