Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: R8 000 – R9 000 P/M
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Wits Health Consortium
Wits Health Consortium invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Data Capturer Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 18th January 2024
JOB TITLE: DATA CAPTURER
- Reference No: DM – 002 – Data Capturer
- Location: PHRU, Omnipark Block 1, Aeroton, Johannesburg South.
- Job Type: Permanent
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Accurate entry of Survey / Study data in a timely manner
- Ensuring all queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain documentation as per standard operating procedures
- Participate in on-going Data management training
- Maintain safe and secure storage of all electronic data and case report forms
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Ensure that GCP guidelines are followed
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of this sensitive data
- Prepare files for participant visits in accordance with protocol visit requirements and site procedures
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Certification or qualification in a data related field
- Computer literacy using MS Excel and MS Access
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 years’ experience in data capturing
- At least 1 years’ experience working in clinical trials
- The ability to work in a complex and demanding environment
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ABILITIES:
- Preference will be given to candidates with expertise with Medidata RAVE and or Redcap
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must be detail orientated
- Must be able to work as a member of a team
- It is expected that s/he will apply consistent adherence to intentional research and GCP practices.
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
The subject heading of the email must read DM – 002 – Data Capturer and the job title of position applying for.
Please include the following documentation:
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for.
- A detailed CV
CLOSING DATE: 18 JANUARY 2024