Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: R 171 537 per annum (plus 37 % in lieu benefits)
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Department of Social Development
The Gauteng Department of Social Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Data Capturer Vacancies (X8 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 17th November 2023
DATA CAPTURER (10 MONTHS CONTRACT) X8 POSTS
- Reference Number: REFS/019200
- Directorate: EPWP/HIV AIDS
- Location: Head Office (Placement in Tshwane, Sedibeng, Ekurhuleni, West Rand and Johannesburg Regions)
- Grade 12 qualification.
- Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment
- Capture data from available records into the required formats e.g. databases, table, spreadsheet.
- Verify query missing data and errors observed during data entry.
- Review and validate all data from the records.
- Submit data.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
To apply for the positions, please apply online at https://jobs.gauteng.gov.za/
ENQUIRIES: ST Mmakola 011 227 0250
CLOSING DATE: 17 NOVEMBER 2023