Location: KwaZulu – Natal, South Africa
Stipend: R13 200 per month
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Mnambithi TVET College
The Mnambithi TVET College invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Data Capturer Vacancies (X16 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 23rd November 2023
MNAMBITHI TVET COLLEGE
MNAMBITHI TVET COLLEGE IS LOOKING FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH TO TEMPORARILY FULFIL THE ROLE OF DATA CAPTURERS DURING FOR THE 2024 ACADEMIC YEAR ENROLMENTS IN ALL CAMPUSES AND OPEN LEARNING.
POSITION: DATA CAPTURER (X16 POSTS)
SALARY: R82.48 PER HOUR
REF NO: MTVET 2023/12: LADYSMITH CAMPUS (4 POSTS)
REF NO: MTVET 2023/13: EZAKHENI A CAMPUS (5 POSTS)
REF NO: MTVET 2023/14: EZAKHENI E CAMPUS (2 POSTS)
REF NO: MTVET 2023/15: ESCORT CAMPUS (3 POSTS)
REF NO: MTVET 2023/16: OPEN LEARNING (2 POSTS)
DURATION: TWO WEEKS
NATURE OF APPOINTMENT: TEMPORARY POSTS
- Grade 12/ Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification, a relevant recognised post matric qualification.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of MS packages (MS Word, MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) is essential.
- At least one year working experience in data capture.
- Capture information such as student registrations, assessments, absenteeism, final marks etc.
- Keep statistics and update spreadsheet with regard to student registrations, assessment, absenteeism, final marks etc.
- Manage the flow and filing of documents.
- Maintain and compile weekly, monthly and quarterly or annual statistical reports relating to student registrations, assessments, absenteeism, final marks etc.
- Capture, update and maintain all relevant student information on COLTEC System.
The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
APPLICATIONS: Application must be accompanied by a CV (previous experience must be expansively detailed). Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resource. Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated by SAQA and to provide proof of such evaluation.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Applications must ONLY be hand delivered at 77 Murchison Street, Ladysmith, 3370, HR Unit. For Attention: Recruitment and Selection Unit
ENQUIRIES: HR Tel No: (036) 631 0360
CLOSING DATE: 23 NOVEMBER 2023