Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Salary: R103 438 a year
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: University of the Free State
- Clean residences and other accommodation categories of the Department: Housing and Residence Affairs.
- Clean according to the All-Care Colour Coding System.
- Take ownership of issued equipment as provided by the University.
- Clean restrooms as provided by the University.
- Clean during conferences; this includes making up beds and taking off the linen after conferences.
- Work overtime when required, especially during conference times.
- Grade 10 on NQF level 2.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a colour code cleaning system.
- Colour coding cleaning system certificate.
- The ability to be reliable, responsible, dependable and to fulfil obligations.
- The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organised.
- The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- Experience in cleaning with a colour coding cleaning system.
- The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude and encourage people to work together.
- The ability to interact with others and establish personal connections with people.
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter.
- Copies of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications).
- A copy of your identity document (ID or passport in the case of foreign nationals).
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable).
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable).
- Confirmation of employment from current employer / last employer if unemployed (only applicable to external applicants)..
The annual remuneration package, including benefits, is R103 437.86 per annum, depending on the budget available for the position, relevant work experience and qualifications.
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 9810 or emailMofoloNG@ufs.ac.za or Recruit@ufs.ac.za. Additionally, kindly contact 051 401 9848/ 9813/ 9814/ 2979 for assistance.
KINDLY TAKE NOTE: Applications may only be submitted online through the official UFS vacancy website: https://ufs.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
Hard copy applications may be submitted at the University of the Free State, George du Toit Building, Human Resources Department, 2nd floor, Reception.
Closing Date: 26/09/2023