Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO)
The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Call Centre Agent Positions (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 17th October 2023
POSITION: CALL CENTRE AGENTS (X2 POSTS)
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Department: Corporate Services
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To interact with the customers and provide them with information to address inquiries regarding projects or products and services.
RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING):
- Phones are answered promptly in a professional and polite manner
- Communication is clear accurate and resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Departing tenants are properly managed, deposits repaid, and matter is closed on CRM system
- Customer queries/ complaint data is properly recorded and maintained on the Customer Relationship Management System
- Compliance is maintained with all JOSHCO systems (performance management, HR, Finance, Stakeholder information, Property management, Communications, reporting etc.)
- Answer all calls according to JOSHCO standards
- Collect customer information and analyze customer needs make recommendations and refer to relevant department
- Prepare monthly reports by collecting and analyzing all matters
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as stipulated in Service Level Agreements as and when needed
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services available.
- Maintains customer records by updating register on the CRM module.
- Conduct Credit checks for potential tenants
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS, INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification at NQF Level 4 with a minimum of 120 credits
- A Certificate in Call Centre/Reception or Office Administration will be an added advantage
- 2 or more years’ experience in a Call Centre environment
- Experience in MDA property management system is highly advantageous
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal). Fluent in at least 2 African languages
- Experience in social housing environment would be advantageous
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the following link below, by either copying the link onto browser or click on the link: https://share-eu1.hsforms.com/13Mt1iV47TRauo6xwJ0DLPAew554
Closing Date: 17/10/2023