Location: South Africa
Salary: R3 500 P/M
Job Type: 12 Months
Company Name: BANKSETA
BANKSETA invites unemployed South African youth to apply for their one-year Banking Sector Learnership Programme. The closing date for applications is the 31st October 2023
This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF Level 5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector. The BANKSETA welcomes applications from Persons with Disabilities.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
Valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting OR a minimum of 50% in Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy.
- Currently unemployed.
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record.
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2024
- Currently not participating in a learnership.
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 February 2024
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
A monthly allowance of R3 500 will be paid to the successful applicants. NO-FEES will be requested from you throughout the application process.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- Application form 2023
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
- All application forms or CV’s are to be submitted before 31 October 2023 via above mentioned methods.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by 1 February 2024 should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- Employment equity targets will apply.
The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training.
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCTOBER 2023