Location: South Africa
Salary: R202 233 – R235 611 P.A
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: South African Social Security Agency (SASSA)
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Grant Administrator Vacancies (X5 Posts). The Closing Dates for applications is the 27th October 2023
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES TO APPLY THE FOLLOWING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
POSITION: GRANT ADMINISTRATOR (5 POSTS)
- SALARY: R202 233 – R235 611 P.A EXCLUSIVE OF BENEFITS
- LOCATION: IDUTYWA X 2 (REF NO SAS 10 /23)
- LOCATION: EAST LONDON X 2 (REF NO SAS 11/23)
- LOCATION: BUTTERWORTH X 1 (REF NO SAS 12/23)
- Senior Certificate (NQF Level 4) with 0 – 1 years’ experience
- A valid driver’s licence and /or administrative/ clerical experience will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- The incumbent will assist in administration of Social Grants at Local Office Level.
- Effectively screen all grant applications.
- Capture applications on the system.
- Provide customer care.
- Process other grant documentation/perform other grants administration functions.
- Conduct quality control on grant applications and Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA, Chapter 6, Part 3).
Applicants must hand deliver their applications to SASSA BKB Building, Cnr Fitzpatrick & Merino Road, Quigney East London, or to the nearest SASSA Office or post to Private Bag x 9001 Chislehurst, East London 5200.
Applicants interested applying for internship Programme should send their applications (Fully completed Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM, Identity Document or Smart Card, detailed CV and certified copies of Senior Certificate and post matric qualification acquired quoting the relevant reference number to the relevant address and position name as per the advert. Kindly note that other documents e.g. Certificates, ID and Drivers Licence etc. should be submitted upon request.
Failure to comply with the above requirements may results your application been disqualified.
Enquiries: Zoleka Kumbula 043 707 6390/Thembela Mdaka-Booi 043 707 6425/Phelokazi Ndengane 043 707 6421
CLOSING DATE: 27 OCTOBER 2023