Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
Salary: R202 233 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
Company Name: Eastern Cape Department of Education
The Eastern Cape Department of Education (ECDOE) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Administrative Clerk Vacancies (X12 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 27th November 2023
POSTS: ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK X12
- Salary Notch: R202 233 per annum (Salary level 5)
REQUIREMENTS AND KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Relevant experience will be advantageous, especially within the school environment.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer care skills and interpersonal relations.
- Understanding of the principles of sound document management
- Support the implementation of Human Resource Administration practices at school level.
- Render Financial Management support at school level.
- Capturing learner and educator data on SASAMS. Control office resources and asset management in the school Perform general administration and support services including typing, reception and answering of telephones.
- Perform procurement of goods and services for the school.
- Take minutes of meetings when required.
- Deal with the collection, duplication, distribution and filing of information and correspondence.
- Assist in the planning and arranging of meetings, catering for meetings and workshops; and traveling.
- Assist school with general administrative duties.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Hand in your application, stating the relevant reference number to the School as indicated on the link below:
CLOSING DATE: 27 NOVEMBER 2023