Umalusi invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Administrative Assistant In Public Relations And Communications Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 7th November 2023
POST: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Reference Number: GOCEO/10/41
- NSC Grade 12 or NC (V) Level 4 qualification.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal). Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet).
- Project administration skills.
- The ability to work independently and work under pressure.
- Ability to plan and organize projects, events (conferences, seminars, workshops, meetings, etc).
- Understanding of communication and public relations field, ability to conduct research into new
- Support the implementation of the operational plan of the unit.
- Liaise with service providers on the branding of corporate promotional material procured.
- Manage procurement, storage and distribution of corporate gifts and branding materials, including stationery supplies.
- Provide branding and photography services during organisational events.
- Provide administrative support in planning events (conferences, seminars, workshops, meetings), logistical arrangements (travel and accommodation) and preparation of resource materials.
- Upload recent multi-media content on LCD screens.
- Participate in exhibitions and brand activation campaigns.
- Archive content, including pictures, for future usage.
- Research new trends with regard to corporate promotional material.
- Establish and maintain an effective filing system. Processing of claims, photocopying, preparing meeting documents, and emailing documents.
- Prepare reports from the MIS on expenditure.
Application must be submitted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Enquiries: Ms Olga Matlala on (012) 349 1510
VIEW THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT IN PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS VACANCY AT UMALUSI ADVERT HERE
CLOSING DATE: 07 NOVEMBER 2023