In order to save your course progress and receive your certificate you need to be logged into your account. If you don’t already have a free account, register today with your email.
All Certificates are Verifiable using the QR Code or Certificate number issued to you after completing a course.
1. How did Computers Develop and it’s history
Discover how computers evolved in the First Lesson.
2. Computer components and their functions
This lesson will teach you about computer components and their functions.3.Securely switching your Computer on and off without loss of data
3.Securely switching your Computer on and off without loss of data
This guide will teach you how to securely turn on and off a computer.
4. Using computer hardware, such as the keyboard, screen, and mouse.
You will learn how to operate computer hardware such as the keyboard, screen, and mouse in this section.
5. Important computer terms and definitions
You will learn about many computer phrases and concepts in this section.
6. Access and use information from a disk drive and other drives.
This section teaches how to play back and edit material saved on CDs and other devices.
7. Ins and outs dealing with digital documents
You will discover more about the fundamentals of working with digital documents
8. How computers work with operating systems (OS)
This lesson will teach you about the Operating System (OS) and how it works.
Basic Computer Course
After each Major Section/Module
Included in Transcript